[Trash-talk] Questions about album preview in clubs.

Chris meonice at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:41:32 PDT 2005

Hi. I am attempting to attend the 2 west palm beach, Fl venues that are previewing the new album. I was curious if anyone has gone to any of these:

4/1 Los Angeles, CA - Underground - 7323 Santa Monica Blvd. W. Hollywood, CA 90046 (between La Brea & Fairfax)

4/2 Las Vegas, NV - Snapshot @ Pounders - 332 West Sahara Ave.

4/4 San Francisco, CA - Neon @ Hush Hush Lounge - 496 14th Street

4/6 Minneapolis, MN - Transmission @ The Hexagon Bar- 2600 27th Ave S

4/6 Chicago, IL - Panic @ Smart Bar - 3730 N. Clark St.,

I am trying to get a feel for how these things are going to opperate. Like what time they would do it, what they give away, who else is going to be going, etc... So if anyone wants to help me out im interested in anyone's input or experience.

thanks
-chris