[Trash-talk] buying wdylm

Anette S. bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:33:39 PDT 2005

Today I got up all excited cos I was going to buy the new single.
Fortunately for me my brother was going to the hospital for his routine
check-up and wasn't able to drive because of this thing with his arm that I
can't explain in English, so I had to drive him. Now, it's a 1 hour and 30
minute drive to the hospital, which is in Bergen, where the nearest music
shops are. So I drop him off at the hospital and drive down to the city. I
drop in at the nearest music shop and ask if they've gotten the single, but
they didn't, it was due to arrive later in the day. I wouldn't be in Bergen
when the cd arrived so I deciede to get my ass out in the pouring rain and
run to the next shop to check if they'd gotten. Nope, no luck there either.
So I go to the third shop (which is a different company), but they said it
would arrive Wedensday. That really pissed me off cos I was soaking wet and
had checked with two other shops, and lashed out at the clerk about the
delivery companies being a bitch. The only positive thing was that I got to
do some vandalism and hang up one of the wdylm stickers I got at the Scala.
I did that on my way back to the car park, kept it hidden in my sleeve so it
wouldn't get wet. So now I'm back home, and still don't have the single.
Sons of grrrrr....... So pissed off.. Next chance I get to go buy it is
probably Saturday. This is so f**king upsetting, I can't express it, I
F**KING HATE THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!