[Trash-talk] Re: scala

Jeff Harvey jeffs_address at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:29:26 PDT 2005

Wow, its been a while since I posted to TT!

I'm in two minds about the scala gig - on one I absolutely loved it because
it was so initimate, they had new songs (which all rock btw!!) and it was
the first time i'd seen them live in ages. On the other, the people who
pushed in did annoy me. I got there about 1pm and there were about 10 people
in front of me (Elfie, Lou, Dave, James and some others I didn't recognise),
when they finally opened the door there must have been close to 30. Not sure
how that happened, but the organisation of the gig wasn't great - only
bringing out metal barriers to control the queue about half an hour before
the doors opened. Alot of people seemed to get pushed out of position. I
ended up squashed against a brick wall for the best part of an hour!