[Trash-talk] Scala

Shirley Vixen shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 07:03:37 PDT 2005

>I don't agree. I think we are responsible for our friends who decide that
>because they're our >friends they can join us in the queue and they can
>leave as they wish. When I queue, no one is >allowed to come join me unless
>they queued with me from the beginning. I'm not there to save a >spot to
>fans who'd arrive much later, not fair!

Agreed but unless you physically remove someone there is not much you can do
to them if they refuse to go!

>I'm mad at the French girl, Benedicte. I understand she was mad because
>when she arrived there >were only 10 people in front of her and her two
>friends and in the end there were like 40 people. >So we got her to queue
>behind us since no one seemed to care about the mess, but she turned >out
>to be a complete bitch instead when we were at the stairs.

Amusingly I don't think she realised that I can understand French fluently
so I had a fabulous time listening to her bitching all evening beside me as
she dug her elbows so far into my side, I thought she wanted to come out the
other side.

But hey, like I said before Scala was so much fun. So great to see everyone
again. So great to see Garbage again. And there shall be a review of both
album and gig in next month's Alternative Ulster magazine.
(www.alternativeulster.com)