[Trash-talk] breathe in

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:11:28 PDT 2004

Well, well, well - it's the regular TT death. I guess we're all so used to
it by now and by my regular attempts to bring life back to the place again.

Hmm, most of you are probably like myself - been absolutely rushed off your
feet over the summer so much so that you kinda forgot that TT (or even the
Internet) even existed. Well, maybe not. But either way - hey! The past 3
months have been somewhat crazy/hectic for me. I'm going to tell you about
them whether you want me to or not ;)

But first, I want to know what everyone else has been up to. Well then come
on! Excite me! I know that Thomas is now a father. Congratulations!!!

Okay, now it's my turn to talk about me. *hehe*

My summer has consisted mainly of work, sleeping, partying, sleeping. I did
way too much and was sick with exhaustion for a while.. well, still am but
yeah. That's the fun of being young :P

Oh yeah and I was on the Weakest Link. Have you heard of that programme?
Well, I'm going to be on the UK version of it! I didn't do that well but who
cares. I had a fun time doing it so I don't care. I looked stupid but hey,
what can you do ;) And Anne Robinson is so teeny weeny in real life. And
very not scary. She gave me hassle about my exams/my studentness! and about
my (now ex!)
boyfriend, despite the fact I told the researchers I didn't want to talk
about it. But oh well. It's all good. So thats my exciting news.

Much love+sweetness

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days