[Trash-talk] Shirley on Lifetime performance with the Blondie

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:57:49 PDT 2004

>Nice review Susan!
>
>SHIRLEY!!! Wow it was such a treat to see and hear Shirley singing live
>again, it's been too long!  She looked great in baggy short pants and
>black tshirt, and as you mentioned her hair is red and getting longer,
>beautiful! SHIRLEY!!!
>
>I liked the duet she did with Blondie near the start of the show. What
>song was that? I didn't recognize it. Kinda reggae-ish...
>
>And the Call Me finale was cool too, Shirl got to sing a verse by
>herself!
>
>I'll put mp3's of the 2 songs Shirley sang on sometime this weekend.

So long as I whet people's appetite, my job is done.  I'll be sure to
download the mp3s when you put them up.

On another note.  The rally Shirley was supposed to be at today was
fruitless.  Shirl cancelled because of her voice, which sucks because I both
parked illegally and had to see my ex-boyfriend for it.  Damn.

Susan

"Every day like Jesus He's not up there, He can't see us. Maybe.  Eyes
uplifted slowly, for effect, the land below me far away."