[Trash-talk] Shirley on Lifetime performance with the Blondie

mail from Anette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:44:39 PDT 2004

MP3's would be lovely.... I've already downloaded an mp3 of Bounce Along,
but the quality is so crap you can barely hear the lyrics. If you visit the
official MB, a video (47mb) is up for download already. I'm dowloading it
right now, actually(slow connection, takes two hours to download).

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."