[Trash-talk] High Res Garbage Pics

Mark Perry msp0 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 09:44:29 PDT 2004

Hi Trent,

I have a large number of pics I've archived over the years.

Problems:

- I am not at home and don't have access to them at the moment
- I don't have that one you're looking for (I think)
- I don't know if they are "high resolution" or not

Remind me after 4 November and I'll bundle them up for you, if you want
them.

cheers,
mark