[Trash-talk] bootlegs are a wonderful thing

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 06:57:37 PST 2004

Isn't it cool to find something you didn't know you
had! I thought I'd lost my first Dido CD then I found
in a Toadies CD case! I listened to it that exact
moment! I wish I had Garbage bootlegs. I think I only
have 4.

I saw links to download the videos from the WomenRock
concert on the message board. They're posted by
axisallareas and dated 11/8/04.

April