[Trash-talk] Shirley in new RS

curtis slv0000 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 29 19:08:03 PST 2004

Who's on the cover of that one? I just picked up the one with Ben
Affleck on the cover and there is a small mention of Shirley in the
interview with Amy Lee, but I didn't see anything you mentioned.

Amy Lee said that Smashing Pumpkins/Garbage was the first real concert
she went to and how much she admires Shirley and Annie Lennox for their
powerful alto voices.

Curtis