Unfunny Garbage comments... was... [Trash-talk] Vow... Happy Rains

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 17:26:27 PST 2004

Hmm.. the worst thing I think my Mum ever did was to hide my Garbage tickets
for Edinburgh that time and tell me, she didn't think I should go. But the
sweetness had reasons. She's very understanding now. As for my dad... Oh
dear...

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days