[Trash-talk] Hank Hughes

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:04:54 PST 2004

Famous London based producer Hank Hughes lectured my class about the music
industry (I think he has a crush on Kylie Minogue, he kept talking about her
fabulous smile), and I asked him about Butch Vig (of course) and to my shock
he didn't recognize his name!! And they've worked on the same record
once!!!! Hank did a remix for House Of Pain who Butch produced..! So I told
him about Butch, what kinds of records he's worked on, but he didn't know
who he was until I mentioned Garbage. Then he knew who I was talking about,
and he said he'd be doing his homework on Butch when he got back to London.
He said he's a big fan of Garbage! That their procutions are excellent. But
the reason they're no so popular is because of their age (but we already
know that), they're not young and hot (apart from Shirley).
Ok, time to go home, have dinner and go to my free test run of yoga.

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."