[Trash-talk] new diaries

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:14:12 PST 2004

10th anniversary is the date Kurt Cobain died, but I don't know the exact
date, I just know it's early April.... I don't plan on celebrating it, tho.
I'll probably be fighting with my parents over a puppy those days....... I
need to conjur up some extra incoming in order to get a dog. My parents are
done having pets, but I'm young, I want all the animals I can handle!

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."