[Trash-talk] rare angelfish photo

Mark msp0 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 00:15:53 PST 2004

It looks like an 8x10 from a press kit. They crop up every now and
again on EBay.

cheers,
mark

--- "starvin' @nette" <bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I can understand that... Blame the stylist!
> The image itself isn't really rare, I've seen it on several websites.
> The
> poster, however, is probably rare. Or is it an 8x10?
>
> @nette

well, i don't remember seeing it before...and i think it's interesting
how supposedly it wasn't really used because shirley showed more than
she liked...

abbey

"i feel far away from you. so what else is new?
the moon is closer to the sun than i am to anyone..."

>From: "starvin' @nette" >To: trash-talk at tcp.com >Subject: RE:
[Trash-talk] rare angelfish photo >Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:14:41
+0100 > >That's a rare photo? > >@nette > > > >"Listen to Genie, dear,
Genie knows." > > > > > >>From: "Abbey Cedeño" >>To: trash-talk at tcp.com
>Last ned MSN Mess! enger gratis http://www.msn.no/computing/messenger
>- Den raskeste veien mellom deg og dine venner

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3802532661&category+1421#ebayphotohosting

abbey