[Trash-talk] Re: Curve

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:12:55 PST 2004

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it at all......... The vocabulary in the
article went a little over my head, so I didn't fully understand it. That's
why I thought it was weird and decieded to post it. Judging from everyones
reactions it was a hugely negative writing and I probably shouldn't have
posted it at all....

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."