[Trash-talk] I LOVE Shirley!!!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 20:38:08 PST 2004

I know what you mean. My mum told me when I was wee that you could get
pregnant from kissing. Is there any mother that won't say that???
Anyway...... have you seen the movie Now and Then? I was the little fat,
stupid girl. Except I wasn't fat... I was short and thin. God, I hated my
childhood......

@nette

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."