[Trash-talk] ngr - includes muse ramblings!

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:01:03 PST 2004

Oh God I saw Muse last Monday in the Olympia Dublin (since someone else was
talking about a gig they saw). They rocked so much. They haave such a
stunningly creative live show. I've always been obsessed with visuals and
they used huge video screens to project various images etc etc and oooh Matt
has the best keyboard ever. It has a huge metal fronted facade and various
colours of lights flash in time with his playing. You just needed to see it
etc.

But one thing I noticed was a sort of lack of.. chat I guess. Shirley says
she talks too much but I think that's a good thing. It's those things that
makes a gig personal. Muse just played the songs - there were a few thank
yous and a little bit of chat from Dom the drummer but otherwise it was just
song to song and i wanted some talk, something to make it different or
whatever.

The support were not too bad - Future Kings of Spain. Do us a favour and
discover them so that they can get the hell out of Dublin. They need to move
on, see the world, do gigs somewhere ELSE!

Um - what else, this is a ungarbagey ramble.

Oooh I do love VH2. If anyone has it isn't it great? It plays a lot of fab
alternative/indie although I have to admit I'm hearing a lot of Muse, a lot
of Depeche Mode and a lot of Suede (old Suede which is great).

Want to go and see Snow Patrol now. Seen them before but they're "big" (ish
ish ish) now and i want to see them again. Now. :P

I'm in a weird mood. Very.. whoo! :) It's the carbon in the matchsticks -
gets me going! ;)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days