[Trash-talk] Franz Ferdinand @ the Wiltern (review, NGR)

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:43:09 PDT 2004

Sorry I have to comment again... after actually reading the review ;)

I don't actually think that Alex and Bob are gay... not that it matters but
I didn't think they were... Actually of course it matters, I'm hoping that
Alex will come and run away with me after the show at Le Festival
Inrockruptibles... well, we shall see

Sorry I'm rambling now...

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days