[Trash-talk] Franz Ferdinand @ the Wiltern (review, NGR)

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:38:27 PDT 2004

Oh hell yeah. I love Franz Ferdinand. Seeing them play live at OBW sealed it
for me. Not only are they musically talented they are really lovely people
and stuff. I don't have much else to say about it except go to
franzferdinand.org or www.orgster.org for the forum.

This is what I am
I am a man
So come and dance with me, Michael...

Oh the most perfect homoerotic song of the last year :)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days