[Trash-talk] HOAHB album tracks

Claude Knaus clyde7 at bluewin.ch
Wed Jun 2 11:16:10 PDT 2004

On Jun 1, 2004, at 5:46 PM, xshirleyxvixenx *~* wrote:

>> Actually, I'd like it better if the song names were shorter. Vow.
>> Queer. Milk. Those were names (and songs!). Wordy song titles seem to
>> indicate that they're kind of slow....
>
> Actually short song titles are cooler as well.
>
> How weird to dissect these things, like it will really matter but oh
> well!

everything matters. but some things matter more :)

>> So when will the album be out? My estimate: June 28. Or whatever it
>> takes to create this new web page.
>
> Not a chance in hell. It will probably be September or October. If it
> was June, the songs would be available online plus the release date
> would have been announced at least within music industy circle. Plus,
> a single would be released first and would have hopefully been played
> for a while.
>
> Maybe they'll start their campaign late August/early September. hey we
> can dream, you know :P

ugh.. thanks for flushing my hopes down the drain... could you not have
waited until the end of the month? :-) I think for Version 2.0 the
songs appeared like two weeks before release...

ah single... so which song's gonna be the first single? more stuff to
speculate on.... I follow my tendency towards short names and pick
Guilty.
Somebody who's bored please make a video of what it's gonna be like. :)

-- Claude