[Trash-talk] Where are they now?

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 22:01:38 PST 2004

I have no idea how many weird Garbage dreams I've had.... The most memorable
one I suppose was the first one. I've had other weirder dreams,but I suppose
I especially remember that one cos it was the first. Anyway, the last dream
I had was that Garbage had a small venue gig in a town near my home town,
around 5-600 tickets sold. The gig was totally sold out and I nearly sold my
soul and payed a journalist several thousand Norwegian kroner for a
backstage pass or afterparty pass.. I'd forgotten to get a ticket and I was
desperate to get in. I was about to buy it, but didn't for some reason I
can't remember anymore. So anyway, I got to see the show, and it was the
best Garbage gig in history! Everything was perfect, absolutely no trouble
with instruments, sounds, Shirley's voice, you name it, it was all perfect.
And the audience were TOTALLY into it! But of course, when something is too
perfect things go wrong........ All of a sudden, for no reason what so ever,
in the middle of the set, the audience left. The whole venue was empty in
less than two minutes..! Nobody understood a thing, so I sat down on stage
with the band and a journalist (who was going to give them a great review)
and we talked for about an hour. Then we went to the afterparty and played
pool and got really drunk.

I'm the queen of weird dreams... I love it, tho, the weirder the better.

@nette

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-

"You're NEVER EVER down and out until YOU deciede you are!"
-Shirley Manson-

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-