[Trash-talk] Where are they now?

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:15:36 PST 2004

That's weird.

I had an equally weird "Shirley dream" the other night. It freaked me out
just a little bit. But I don't think I need to go into details here.

Anyone else full of weirdness?

loulapa
xx

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days