[Trash-talk] Where are they now?

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 12:06:12 PST 2004

Yeah I am totally slipping in keeping up with the news.  Shame on me.  It is
weird though, to think how long I've been on trash-talk...since '99 I do
believe...good God, that makes it five years over the summer, cus I think I
joined in July or something.  Weird....  I feel old haha, but I suppose you
true old timers have been here since the beginning.

Yay so this was more pointless rambling.  Except, oh I had a Shirley dream
the other night, where she was performing solo and very half-heartedly at a
really small coffee shop.  After she played "#1 Crush" by herself she
recognized me (which would not happen in reality) and sat down and had
coffee with me, then told me that Duke and Butch were having a really bad
time with alcoholism so that's why the album was such a strain to make.  I
dunno.  It was kinda odd.  Then Courtney Love showed up and told me she knew
one of my friends, so the focus was off Shirl for the rest of the dream.  I
dunno how my mind works haha.
-Lindsay