[Trash-talk] Fashion at the Garbage fan site

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:42:25 PST 2004

Oh hey that sounds cool. It sounds like the Shirleyettes features that I did
in Fish on Fire. Must have a wee lookie.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days