[Trash-talk] I LOVE Shirley!!!

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 29 20:53:43 PST 2004

This also makes me laugh cos it makes me think back to when I was 12 years
old. My best friend at the time, Mary and I had read in The Sunday Times
magazine that Shirley and her friends used to eat burnt matchsticks because
they thought you could get pregnant from them. We knew this wasn't true
obviously but we took a box of matches and went and hid behind a building
and decided to eat some burnt matchsticks. Oh God - such memories.
Thankfully, I'm less easily influenced these days!