[Trash-talk] I LOVE Shirley!!!

Alan Hoppe scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 01:23:19 PST 2004

That's funny that you mentioned that part of the new diary entries. I paused
when I read that and had a whole cluster of tangent thoughts.

Like ... man, I'd like to try that, I've been meaning to but keep
forgetting, it sounds interesting ... but I get addicted to everything.
Maybe I shouldn't.

And ... hey, didn't Fiona Apple like doing this too? Or am I just thinking
of her putting matches out in her mouth in the video she did for "Fast As
You Can"?

And, of course ... well if it makes Shirley Manson salivate, I'm really
curious about it. I must know more.

:)

Hopefully on their next European tour I can pop up over there and you can
show me the ropes on the match thing, @nette.

xoxo .......... Alan