[Trash-talk] outside producers

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:51:55 PST 2004

I did that again? Me sorry. Don;t emauil this address persobnally I never
look I just type TT in anyways!

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days