[Trash-talk] NGR Re: Please cut back the ngr posts

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 11:11:54 PST 2004

Well the thing that burned my pizza in this thing is that there have
been many off topic threads that went on for days and even weeks,
massive flame wars, etc... that had nothing to do with Garbage.

The recent political thread, while certainly off topic, was at least
taking place in rather civilized manner. No flaming, no name calling,
just the expression of opinions.  Over that 2 or 3 day period, there
were what, 10, 12, maybe 15 messages total??

It's really the double standard I found disturbing. I guess off topic
is ok if it's about Janet's boob or Kylie's new single, but whatever
you do here, don't talk about the real world!

Thanks Elfie and Alan for your comments.  I'll keep you on my personal
list of concerned citizens....

=====
http://www.moveon.org
http://www.democracynow.org