[Trash-talk] new record - butch?!

blisteringheat blisteringheat at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 13 16:39:29 PST 2004

That and the fact that he's not even producing this record (what he seemed to enjoy the most) makes me wonder if he's done with them. I hope not! Just think, no more Daniel dances AND no more of Butch's hair flying through the air.

To be honest, I'm kind of glad he's not producing this one. Each release has been more over-produced than the last, which I think really hurt them on BeautifulGarbage. Maybe this record will have a fresher and more live-like sound.

pongo

when did i get perverted
i can't remember your name
i'm growing introverted
you touch my hand but it's not the same...