[Trash-talk] OT: Why I don't want to visit USA, ever, any more

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 16:21:14 PST 2004

Thanks for taking the time to reply Pat.

I am well aware that terrorism exists and that yes, there is a threat
to our national security and to the citizens of this country. If my
message seemed to convey that I was denying that reality, well I am
not.

What I am denying is that things like the Patriot act (what a
misnomer!) are actually making this country any safer.

I am also denying that starting a war against Iraq made this country
safer. Iraq posed no direct threat to America or it's citizens, and had
no direct links to Al Queda.  Bush has been a liar from his first days
in office, it's a documented fact.  Lying to congress and to the
American people who "elected" him makes him a very bad person in my
book, and yes, I would go as far as to call him evil. (note that my
definition of evil has nothing to do with satan).  He's out for himself
and his selfish big wig friends, he doesn't give a rats ass about you
or me or anyone else in this country who is suffering because of his
failed policies.

Oh by the way, CNN is also lying much of the time. Please look at some
news sources not backed/owned by corporate interests.

http://www.thenation.com/  is a good one.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/  is another very good source.

=====
http://www.moveon.org