[Trash-talk] OT: Why I don't want to visit USA, ever, any more

wilson king garbagebase at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 11:31:25 PST 2004

I find nothing un-American or racist about this thread.

Americans do live a state of perpetual fear these days, as illustrated
by Michael Moore in Bowling for Columbine, and referenced by Frank's
recent post.

The "War on terrorism" is as much of a farce as the "war on drugs" here
in America... what these policies do is nothing short of stripping
normal citizens of many of their (our!) basic rights and civil
liberties.  And incarcerates those who do not fit the mold.  And leaves
regular citizens living in fear of being arrested for excercizing the
constitutional right to gather and to protest...

This new US VISIT policy looks to be another step towards alienating
the rest of the world, even moreso than already is the case.  Just look
at how much rage there was in the streets of London when Shrub (I mean
Bush) was there a few months back... the world is outraged by this man,
and I hope and pray that my fellow citizens will do the right thing and
vote him OUT this November.

It's also kind of sad that people in other countries, like Poland, seem
to have a better understanding of what is happening here in the US then
many Americans..... like when Homer Simpson picks up the USA Today and
the big headline is simply "Everything is OK!"  yeah right....

Bush is evil. The Bush administration is evil.

I could go on and on, but I won't, for now. Check out some of the links
in my signature if you care to learn more about these and many other
relevant topics...

xoxxo

=====
http://www.moveon.org