[Trash-talk] OT: Why I don't want to visit USA, ever, any more

Stefanie Schwartz skull at spastica.net
Wed Feb 4 14:21:45 PST 2004

i think it's interesting that you guys think we all really love the whole
idea.  you should come here and ask americans how much we love having our
liberties stripped away and how much we adore the patriot act.  what you
hear might surprise you.

personally i love the idea that should i nick a mars bar from a 7-11, it
would be considered an act of domestic terrorism and i could legally be
pulled into a van and never see my family again, and wouldn't have the right
to do anything about it.

i lived 15 miles from the twin towers.  it took more than a year for me to
want to fly again.  i still think it's a load of crap.

do they really tell you there that the americans are really supportive of
this policy?  your press must be just as
reliable as ours.

stefanie