[Trash-talk] OT: Why I don't want to visit USA, ever, any more

Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD agquarx at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl
Wed Feb 4 18:53:50 PST 2004

mruci wrote:

> --- Adam i Agnieszka Gasiorowski FNORD
> <agquarx at venus.ci.uw.edu.pl> wrote:
> >       Then you [Americans] must very much deserve it [to
> be killed],
>
> Thanks for proving it's a good idea.
>
> >  thus I don't want to see you anyway.
>
> The feeling is mutual.

	Sorry, I didn't mean to say I want
 to kill you. I, personally, have nothing
 against USA, except I can't stand how
 you allow to dissolve your basic rights
 in the name of some unknown terror with
 magickal powers, just because GWB said
 so. It an awful thing to watch. And another
 awful thing is, that all the other countries
 will follow. That is bad, because I live in
 one of them, which, BTW, is one of your
 prominent allies in Iraq. How very.

	Sorry for my English.

--
Seks, seksić, seksolatki... news:pl.soc.seks.moderowana
https://hyperreal.info/pomoc/ { 1488 } WiNoNa => )   (