[Trash-talk] Hey...I actually had a post too

Silver Vow Silver_Vow at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:07:48 PST 2004

So, now that I've said I'm still alive (for those of you who remember me anyhow)...

I was looking at the general headlines on this weird netscape/apple home page that is set for my safari browser and I saw headlines and happen to see Garbage & Version 2.0 very close together

http://www.rit.edu/~mwc9227/images/garbagearticle.jpg  (I put in the red box)

Out of curisoity I clicked the Garbage article link and as it turns out... it's about a woman in wisconsin!

http://www.rit.edu/~mwc9227/images/wiswoman.jpg

Woo... not a very exciting post, but I thought it was kind of amusing through some weird garbage fan lensed eye.

Meg
Silvervow
Mara11jade - aim!  cause mara00jade got deleted over the summer by mistake :[

www.silvermeg.net