[Trash-talk] hi.... i'm back

Chris French beav19 at nme.com
Mon Feb 2 23:04:19 PST 2004

hi..  umm.. i just wanted to say that after a few years
away from trash-talk...   i have returned!  i know that
most of you probably don't remember me, it was ages ago
that i was on here...   so, let me introduce myself a
little..   my name is chris, but most people call me
beav...   i first joined this list back in the first
album era... and i guess the last time i was on here
was probably pre-beautiful garbage...   i first met
garbage back in 1996 and have seen them about a dozen
times..  although i have not seen them in the last
couple years because i have been on tour for most of
that time...  i've done a few various tours with
various people, as a roadie, or tech, or whatever...
but my usual gig is touring with a a band called
Lennon...  we're off the road for a few months right
now, so this is the longest i have been home in a long
long time...   anyways, i travel alot and have been to
47 states, so chances are that i may have been to your
town...   to my knowledge i have only personally met 2
trash-talkers... stef and pat  ...you still around pat?
 anyways..   just wanted to let you all know that i'm
here... i look forward to talking with you all. :)

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname at nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.