[Trash-talk] Kids, new studio diaries!

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 06:06:40 PST 2004

>good luck... what are you introducing her for?

Thanks.  It went well.  I was introducing her before she gave a
lecture...the point of which I'm entirely clear on.  She seems really nice.
But I, in my subtle manner, got in a argument with her straight off about
The Pixies.  But towards the end of the evening we were getting along really
well.

And thanks Abbey.  I wish I could have known ahead of time that you were
such a fan; I could have gotten you a book signed :(

Susan

"I could be passive gracefully...Tonight your ghost will ask my ghost,
'Where is the love?'; Tonight your ghost will ask my ghost, 'Who put these
bodies between us?'" - Metric  - 'Calculation Theme'