[Trash-talk] Where are they now?

sms52 at drexel.edu sms52 at drexel.edu
Mon Feb 2 09:16:31 PST 2004

i've been on this list since... hooo i think milk was coming out as a single.  i think i was the token annoying twelve year old like OMG OMG OMG STEVE MARKER OMG.  then i was replaced by countless others.  ahh memories.
i haven't updated my site (everything garbage) in over a year!  boy am i awesome!
i post once in a while.  i don't run out and buy every magazine or tape every tv performance anymore, which i attribute to no longer being twelve years old and not (so much of) a stalker.  i love finding that stuff on old videotapes though.  ahh staying up past bedtime yelling MOTHERRR YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND, SHIRLEY MANSON IS GOING TO BE ON THE MTV AWARDS FOR THIRTY SECONDS.  ahh the thrill of 'stupid girl' performed on the vh1 fashion awards with that bonus shirt-opening fiasco... details magazine with shirley licking gavin on the cover... somebody posting a 45-second wav file of push it on this list and everybody freaking out trying to figure out what direction version 2.0 was going in... ohh the memories.
this doesn't mean i'm down and out, it means i channel my energy into driving ridiculous distances for g shows instead!
as for old school trash talkers, umm jazz is on my friendster although i have barely spoken to her.  i am fairly sure she is alive in vegas.  and we all know what happened to crazy heather... she turned into brody dalle.  chris french/beav is touring with lennon (met him accidentally last october) and uhh molly of dukester.org is now living (temporarily) in utah and taking care of pit bulls.
here's one for you, what in the hell happened to angela from tucson?  anybody?  bueller?
stefanie