[Trash-talk] studio frustration

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 11:57:12 PST 2004

Going into the studio in a couple of minutes.... I feel so out on this
project. I missed the two first days of it and I think I missed out on the
most important stuff right there. I feel I have nothing to contribute. All
the lyrics were dumped on me (for me to write) and I have never done that
before!! I've tried my fucking best but I..... urgh.. I'll just see what the
others will do...

@nette

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-

"You're NEVER EVER down and out until YOU deciede you are!"
-Shirley Manson-

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-