[Trash-talk] hey hey!

Shell Bryson shell.bryson at dhnewmedia.com
Tue Aug 31 11:44:04 PDT 2004

Your timing, as ever, is superb. The official message board was re-launched
today. Welcome back :)

(BTW, my phone had an accidental but well needed clean... sadly,
post-washing machine, it no longer works... hmm... if you need to contact me
urgently, use Sirins number)

Shell Bryson
new media designer & developer

icq 10058302