[Trash-talk] hey hey!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 11:23:25 PDT 2004

She's back! 10 weeks spent in Beitostølen..... just got home 40 minutes ago,
and I want to go back!! I've been half flirting with a guy up there for
several weeks, and yesterday he kissed me... GOD DAMN, I WANT TO GO
BACK!!!!!!!!! Not to mention all the great friends I've gotten, I miss them
all so much already. One girl in particular, a danish girl. We've grown
quite close the past month. Oh, guess what! There was another Danish girl up
there who resembled Shirley!! Can you imagine my shock the first time I saw
her?? I could barely say hi to her..! She turned out to be a total
sweetheart (not that I'd expected anything else..).
I don't want to get into all kinds of ramblings now about what's happened up
there, but I can say I fell in love for the first time ever, and he broke my
heart shortly after.
All in all, tho, I've had the best summer of my entire life!

@nette

PS. BIG thank you to Shell for keeping me updated on the Garbage front!

"Listen to Genie, dear, Genie knows."