[Trash-talk] flying garbage

Chris Sanchez webmaster at axisallareas.com
Tue Aug 10 22:44:58 PDT 2004

The only reason I know what airline that band tends to fly on is on  a recent trip to Madison I ran into Mr. Vig at the airport. The lady at the gate said that the band usually flies American. The airport in madison is pretty small so all the flights tend to go to either Chicago Midway or Ohare then onto where ever.

Chris