[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

simon shiftingsands at eircom.net
Thu Apr 29 16:28:40 PDT 2004

yep, abbey's cool, we like her :)

you're coming to live in dublin?  wow.

anyway, some of you know me, i used to be fairly active on tt, but i haven't
posted in absolutely ages.  always lurking though.

my name's simon, i'm 23, i got into garbage at the end of 1996 (god, was it
that long ago?  i was 16.  weird), when i saw them play live on the mtv
europe music awards.  i was kind of interested in them already, but that
performance sent me over the edge.  very similar story to everyone's
probably.  i joined the list in late 1998, after hearing about it for ages
but not being able to find it.  then i finally did, and joined in the middle
of a flame war.  hee ^_^

i live in dublin, i'm in my last year in college (finals in 3 weeks
*shudders*)  my life is consumed by studying at the moment.  that and
downloading a lot of music.  when i have money again i'll buy the cds, i
swear.

i've met a lot of people on this list at one time or another, in some kind
of order: elfi, louise, shell & sirin, baz, michel, marta, meg, renee,
petra, abbey, lauren, pat, i'm sure i've left out some people there, sorry!

simon