[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

Pbecwar at netscape.net Pbecwar at netscape.net
Thu Apr 29 12:36:04 PDT 2004

Hey..  i thought this was a depeche mode thread for some reason

Pat Becwar here.  I live in Omaha, Nebraska which isn't half as cool as Newport Beach CA which explains why i go to California all the time.  Perhaps its Disneyland, babes, beaches, good weather, and let us not forget all the good times and trouble to be encountered with Warren and Shelly at your side.

I found out about trash-talk after the Easter '99 Las Vegas Garbage show when sipping lemonades and eating corn dog nuggets at the Luxor with one very cute and bubbly redhead named Laurie.  Hi Laurie!!  I didn't sign up though until around August when everyone was talking about the Blair Witch project and of course wrongly bashing our baby trash-talker Claire. Hopefully she is ok wherever she is btw.

I liked Garbage the instant i saw Stupid Girl on MTV, but the true madness didn't start until they came to Kansas City, and then especially Omaha, where i was on the rail for the first time ever and seeing shirley singing Milk live.  I've now seen them in concert 48 times and met them several times.

The most fun to be had though is seeing the differences in the concerts at different venues and in different cities and meeting new fans and visiting with the ones i already know.  I've met many trashers including Laurie, Warren, Alan, Bill Shaw, Lindsay, Heather, Michelle, Jazz, Petra, Jayson, Renee, Lauren, Claire, the lovely verizon babe Jessica, Susan, Meg (2 of them), Josiah, nightgoneblack, curtis, chris french (beav), and Mia.  Apologies if i forgot anyone. Apparently I have been to one of the same shows as Elfie, but i didn't know who she was at the time so as yet i haven't met her.

Have a good day....
Pat Becwar

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.