[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

Adam Vopicka darkling at garbage.cz
Tue Apr 27 11:56:20 PDT 2004

Well, I'm just lurker (I've posted three or four times), but I'll write
something about myself anyway :)

My name is Adam, I'm 20, and I live in Prague, Czech Republic.

I study at Czech Technical University, Faculty of Electrical
Engineering, but I'll probably go to another school, I just don't feel
like I "belong" there.
I have no regular job, I just earn some money from time to time by
reparing computers, configuring networks etc.

I got into Garbage in late 1999, so I've missed their concert in Prague
:( Has anyone from the list been there by the way?
I'm on trash-talk from 2001 (I think).
I also have a Garbage website, it's in Czech, so probably not
interesting for most people here :)
I've seen Garbage only once live in April 2002 in Amsterdam, and met
three trashers after the show, Agota and two guys, can't remember your
names, sorry :)

Except Garbage, I listen to various stuff, from NIN, Muse, Placebo and
Radiohead to Tori Amos. I'm also a bootleg trader. Started about a year
ago and can't get enough :)

Well, and that's about it.

Adam