[Trash-talk] Enjoy the Silence?

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:32:11 PDT 2004

Thanks to everyone who replied. I was interested in seeing what people would
say and now I know a little bit more about where everyone is at this point.

It makes me smile when I think of how much of my life has been affected by
Garbage. I've stopped worrying about how sick it may seem. I've just
accepted it cos this is who I am. And it's weird. Garbage have been part of
my existence for almost half my life. There has been nothing as constant
really. Isn't it strange how it affects us all in different ways and brings
us together? Sorry I get freaked out by these thoughts...

Anyways right now I'm listening to music and it makes me cry, you know. Oh
dears.

Scissor Sisters - Laura - v. good. :)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days