[Trash-talk] queen of leon??

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 20:22:18 PDT 2003

> > would i make a good queen of leon do you think? and what exactly would
>be
> > involved?

>i am totally clueless on what this would entail. i don't know leon!
>omg - i just said 'totally clueless' again. what is going on?
>anyway, i'm sure you'd be perfect.

ooooh sugar puff, i just picture you to be the most perfect lil homecoming
queen with your blonde pigtails and your all-american smile, totally! :-D

and as long as it entails much dirty whoreyness then im all for it! (its
been one of *those* days!)

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days