[Trash-talk] new bands...

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:30:28 PDT 2003

well this isnt a new band. they've been around for ages but ive only gotten
into them recently - kosheen (www.kosheen.com). they're brilliant - a mix of
styles between the two albums - electronic dancey kinda stuff and laidback
funky electronica style stuff.. oh i dont know how to describe them - i just
love them! very good live too. yay. my new favourite band! ooh.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days