[Trash-talk] diaries, smitten-swooning, kings of leon, album, etc.

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 28 14:02:37 PDT 2003

well, my mention of the kings of leon was in there, but mostly i was just
swooning and being smitten with shirley, as usual. and pining for more of
her breathtaking daily views and musings.

and i'm totally clueless about these mysterious kings of leon, though i'm
sure if they met you, they'd make you their queen of leon. after all,
trash-talk made you its messiah :)