[Trash-talk] Mailing the band items

xshirleyxvixenx *~* shirleyvixen at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 14:35:42 PDT 2003

i shall be nice and reply seriously.
yes send it to smart studios and they are most likely to receive it.
dont necessarily expect a reply though.

****
believe it, i need it, i feel intoxicated
i love it, i want it, dont make me leave you for it

for a long time i was in love
not only in love
i was obsessed

ive got to make a point these days