[Trash-talk] I'm back, band recs.

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:06:59 PDT 2003

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Murder Ballads
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Live Seeds
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Tender Prey
Uuuh....that's about it. *lol* Stop me before Nick Cave takes over my G
obsessions!!!!!!! He's too damn sexy...

@nette

"Hello? Operator? Give me the number for nine-one-one!!!"
-Homer Simpson-

"I couldn't recommend it more highly so you should all start producing."
-Butch Vig-